Arizona Advanced Endoscopy
INNOVATIVE | STATE-OF-THE-ART | REVOLUTIONARY
THE PREMIER ENDOSCOPY CENTER IN ARIZONA
Arizona Advanced Endoscopy (AAE) is the premier endoscopy center in the greater Phoenix area that provides state of the art endoscopic procedures. We perform all types of endoscopic procedures in a safe and cost efficient center. In addition to standard procedures we were the first free standing center in the United States to provide Endoscopic Ultrasound.
Located in Gilbert, AAE and its staff are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of care through state-of-the-art technology and a compassionate and caring team. AAE is an out-patient center designed to meet your needs in a relaxing and comfortable environment where you are the center of attention. Our mission is to provide quality Endoscopy services to our patients. This service is provided in a safe, professional and cost-effective manner, which will result in excellent patient outcomes and satisfaction.
The physicians at Arizona Advanced Endoscopy are members of Arizona Centers for Digestive Health
- Therapeutic (large polyp removal)
- Management of GERD
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resctions
- Celiac Disease diagnosis
- Fine Needle Aspiration
- Fine Needle Biopsy
- Celiac Plexus Block
- Treatment and Diagnosis of:
- Colon Polyps and Cancer
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Function testing
- Endoscpic Mucosal Resection
- Advanced Imaging
- Hemorrhoidal Treatment
Prior to your Procedure:
- Prior to your procedure you will receive a call from one of the center’s nurses to review your procedure, medications, medical history and any questions you may have concerning your visit with us.
- Please leave all jewelry and valuables at home.
- Please bring your eyeglasses as there will be documents to review and sign.
- Arizona Advanced Endoscopy (AAE) cannot assume responsibility for the security of your personal items.
- Please make arrangements for transportation home, childcare or pet care in advance as AAE is not designed to accommodate small children or pets.
- If you have an Implanted Defibrillator you will need clearance from your cardiologist prior to the procedure being scheduled.
Day of Your Procedure
Things to Bring to your procedure
- Insurance Card
- Photo ID
- List of current medications, dosages and time last taken
- If you have a pacemaker or AICD, bring manufacturer’s ID card
- Means to take care of co-payment
- Someone to drive you home and stay at the AAE while you are here
- You will be here approximately 2 hours from the time you check in to the time you are ready to go home.
- The person accompanying you will need to be available to receive your discharge instructions if acceptable to you.
- You will receive a copy for your review at home.
- Only one person will be able to remain in the recovery area with you until you are discharged.
Day After Your Procedure
- You will get a call from a nurse to check up on you
- Please fill out the survey at: this link
Arizona Advanced Endoscopy
2680 S Val Vista Dr
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Monday: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Tuesday: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Wednesday: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Thursday: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Friday: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Ananya Das, MD
Farhoud Khosravi, MD
H. Jae Kim, MD
Nelson Lim, MD
Mankanwal Sachdev, MD
Ashesh Sanghvi, MD
Virender Sharma, MD