- Understanding Colon Cancer Screening
- Make the Best Choice for Your Endoscopic Procedure
- Understanding Upper Endoscopy
- Understanding Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Understanding Colonoscopy
- Understanding Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Understanding Colon Polyps and Their Treatment
- Understanding Esophageal Dilation
- Understanding Capsule Endoscopy
- Understanding Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy
- Ensuring the Safety of Your Endoscopic Procedure
- Understanding Diverticulosis
- Understanding Esophageal Testing or Manometry
- Understanding Minor Rectal Bleeding
- Understanding Bowel Preparation
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Understanding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
This information was developed by the Publications Committee of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE). For more information about ASGE, visit www.asge.org.
This information is intended only to provide general guidance. It does not provide definitive medical advice. It is important that you consult your doctor about your specific condition.
Welcome to our Patient Education page!
We want our patients to be informed about their digestive healthcare needs and available treatment options. We have included this section on our website covering common topics associated with gastroenterology and endoscopic procedures to conveniently provide this information for you. We encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have an interest or concern related to your digestive health.